Sunday 5 February 2017

8:03 am - Sunday, February 5th/2017

Good Morning Oshone
Good Morning Amari
Good Morning KWAKU
Good Morning Na'Zyia
Good Morning Ife

This hurts daddy really badly.

I am forever sorry for not being a better husband and father.  This is the reason I ask The Most High  to forgive me for the mistakes that I have made, every day, 10 times a day.  This is why I strive to be a better person everyday.  I know that I am not perfect.  I look at my faults, and my flaws so that I may become a positive person, everyday.  I live my life to effect people in a positive way.  I live my life to illuminate the minds of those around me, in a positive way.  I apologize for my ways and actions, in the past.  This is why not being with You hurts so badly.  It is because, now that I am ready, I am not allowed.  Irony.  When I was not ready, I had You.  Life..

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You KWAKU
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment