Friday 3 March 2017

11:38 pm - Friday, March 3rd/2017

Good Night Oshone
Good Night Amari
Good Night Kwaku Kijana
Good Night Na'Zyia
Good Night Ife

I Miss You.

Recall, my words that may resonate with You for eternity, as I made mention of them to You when You were small;

Be good.  Do good.  Trust in Yourself, in that You can be anything You wish in this world.  Don't let anyone tell You that You cannot accomplish anything You set Your mind to.  Love one another.  Respect one another.  Be a better person tomorrow than You are today.  Strive for excellence.  Set Your goals for the stars, and watch how fast You travel as high as the moon.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku Kijana
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

I Miss You so much.. and I pray everyday that we will be together again.

Love,

Daddy

(Your Daddy is heartbroken without You)

No comments:

Post a Comment