Monday 31 July 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NA'ZYIA! 1:00 pm - Monday, July 31st/2017

I Love You Na'Zyia.  So Much!
I Love You Ife. 
I Love You Kwaku.
I Love You Amari.
I Love Oshone.


Na'Zyia,


Happy Birthday!


I Miss You more than You could ever know.  More than You will ever know.  I just want You to know that Today, I will Pray that You receive all that You ask for.  I will Pray that You smile more brightly than the Sun.  I Pray that You laugh more than You have laughed in all Your Life.


I think of You with Joy, because this is about You!  This is about Your Special Day.  I promise to Pray every single day that You are healthy, strong, and confident.  That You excel in Your studies, and that You are Loved by everyone You meet, in the purest of all ways.  That You are never taken advantage of, and that You feel complete happiness.


I write these positive words despite the pain I feel in missing You.  As I mentioned above, this is not about me.  This is an expression of Good Energy towards Your life.


I MISS YOU NA'ZYIA


I will Pray again tonight for Your Joy.


I LOVE YOU NA'ZYIA


Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment