Saturday 12 August 2017

2:16 pm - Saturday, August 12th/2017

Good afternoon Oshone
Good afternoon Amari
Good afternoon Kwaku
Good afternoon Na'Zyia
Good afternoon Ife


The amount of Love I have for You - my amazing children - is emphatically the greatest love of all.  I used to believe that I had full awareness with respect to the concept of love, but I was proven wrong.  I would give my life for You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.  I would do anything for Your happiness.


It hurts to write You, because the feelings I have inside grow stronger (the amount of hurt and pain I feel).  I wish so bad to be with You..


I will go on Praying each and everyday that we will be together again.


I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife


Love,


Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment