Tuesday 5 September 2017

3:46 pm - Tuesday, September 5th/2017

Happy Birthday


If there was a way I could express the Love I have for You..


The most important thing for me to say is first and foremost; Happy Birthday!  I have reflected on our lives together, and apart the past 5 years and have been able to go into my deepest thoughts.  I have learned in this time frame, more than I have learned in my entire life.  I have learned that selfishness (on my part) will only lead to self destruction.  I apologize for being selfish.  There have been nights where I have awakened and have sat up thinking of all the ways I have mistreated You.


Writing this motivates me to strive to improve on my character.  It, however should not come across in a negative way, because this is Your special day and it is to be celebrated.  I will say that the heights of my Love for You bring a recognition that is consistent.  That recognition is; Your happiness is all that matters to me.  I pray that You are happy and that You are being Loved on this day.  That You smile so brightly, that Your cheeks hurt.  That these good feelings brought to You make You want this day to last forever. 


My Love for You is unselfish. 
It is True Love.


I Love You


Happy Birthday


Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment