Sunday 10 September 2017

9:05 am - Sunday, September 10th/2017

Good Morning Oshone
Good Morning Amari
Good Morning Kwaku
Good Morning Na'Zyia
Good Morning Ife

I Love You.  I have been thinking of You.  I've have been praying that Your first week at school for the school year has been pleasant and joyous.  That You have met really great new friends, and that Your teachers enjoy Your company, just as much as You enjoy theirs. 

You are brilliant children, and I encourage You (from where I am) to apply Yourself.  Please; if You focus Your attention on the lessons that are taught, You will succeed.  Everything You need to know is being taught to You by Your teachers, and if You spend an hour every night practicing what You learned for the day, You will excel.

It is obvious that I cannot be there to help You, but I am praying that this energy is received.  I pray for this because-

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

I Miss You with all my heart.

I pray You have an excellent second week of school.

I really Miss You

Love,

Daddy

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kwame,

    I stumbled on these dialogues online accidentally. Last time I saw you my friend was 23 years ago. I am sorry for the pain you feel each day. I too have been through this and can deeply empathize. We Fathers have a unique struggle and are at a disadvantage since the tide turned in Family Courts. Take comfort in knowing that your children will grow up and will seek you out. It will happen. Also, don`t beat up yourself for the mistakes you have made. No one is perfect! The bIble gives a sure hope for the future that all injustices on earth will be rectified permanently and that even though we may suffer because of past mistakes, God will eventually satisfy the desire of our hearts. Meditate on Psalms 145:16. So, in essence, do what you can and leave the rest to him. He understands the trial you are facing even better than you do. So, try and keep busy, strengthen your relationship with God, exercise, stay away from people who are a discouragement, read God`s Word daily, pray constantly, have a good routine, seek legal advice from lawyers and mediators who can fight for supervised access in the interim, familiarize yourself with the statues under the Family Law Services Act and what rights as the biological Father you have in Canada, budget wisely, and have a goo network of support. It requires patience and this unique trial you are facing is common among Fathers in Ontario. Never give up! I hope I was helpful!

    ReplyDelete