Tuesday 3 January 2017

5:15 pm - Tuesday, January 3rd/2017

Good Afternoon Oshone
Good Afternoon Amari
Good Afternoon Kwaku
Good Afternoon Na'Zyia
Good Afternoon Ife


I pray that You had a great day at school.
If a daddy could love You more than I, I would like to learn from this man. Learn what Love really is. I say these words because I trust that my Love for You is greater than the greatest Love of all.

I am trying.

I really am.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

I will let my actions (if You dig deep enough, and research all that I am doing for You, You will see that I speak the truth) speak louder than these words.

I Miss You Oshone. So Much.
I Miss You Amari. From the Bottom of my heart.
I Miss You Kwaku. Our bond, that was broken will forever break my heart.
I Miss You Na'Zyia. You deserve to be truly Loved.
I Miss You Ife. It hurts to hear You cry.

I am forever sorry.

A daddy that is doing his best to be true.

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment