Saturday 14 October 2017

12:53 pm - Saturday, October 14th/2017

Good afternoon Oshone
Good afternoon Amari
Good afternoon Kwaku
Good afternoon Na'Zyia
Good afternoon Ife

I Love You with all my Heart.
I Miss You.

I hope that Your week at school was good.  I wonder about all the new information You have learned and how that has shaped Your views on the world.  You know; just gathering a new understanding of nature, society, and culture.  It is difficult for me to write You because I feel that I may be upsetting some who read these, but in my heart, I only mean well.  That is why I say that I Love You from the bottom of my heart.  It is because this Love comes from a very deep place.  A place that will not allow me to say how I do not feel.  I am honest. 

All I feel is Love.

I am forever sorry for the wrongs I have done in my past.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

Please have a beautiful weekend.

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment