Thursday 5 October 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KWAKU! 3:43 pm - Thursday, October 5th/2017

Happy Birthday, Kwaku

I Love You with all my heart.
I Miss You so much.

When You were little, we would walk to the park holding hands singing about nature.  We would talk about the tree's and what makes them so special.  You were always attentive, and even explored what I spoke of.  For example, when I said the earth is where the long roots of the tree's were planted in, You would walk up to the tree, observe it's stature from top to bottom.  Then You would walk around the base of the tree staring at the earth, which is where I told You that same tree's roots where buried. 
Your mind is so enquiring and that is only part of what makes You so special.  You experiment with nature to build Your knowledge.  I have always admired this about You.

You had a large appetite for music.  Aside from loving the music our family created, whenever I played "Accordian", You would dance and sing the lyrics.  How could I ever forget the way Your hands would move and Your knee's would bend when You sang "Cheetos and Frito's, slipped like Freudian, your first and last step to playing yourself like Accordian".  You loved music.

I Love You Kwaku.

I pray that You had an amazing day at school, and that everyone was extra nice to You on Your very special day.  I have been day dreaming of what it is You might be doing at all hours of the day.  I'm just praying that You are happy and that You are aware of how special You are.

I Miss You Kwaku.

I Pray that we can be together some day.

Daddy Love You with all my heart.
I Miss You so much, Kwaku.

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment