Sunday 13 November 2016

10:34 pm - Sunday, November 13th/2016

Good night Oshone
Good night Amari
Good night Kwaku
Good night Na'Zyia
Good night Ife

I wish for You to rest so sweet, this night. Honestly.
I pray that You feel this good energy. It is good, Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.

Let me be an example of how a man who thought he was good, can look deep within himself and search for the truth. The truth being; I have lied to myself for years. I once believed that I was a good man. I have now looked for every flaw that I hold and that was a part of me, and have evolved. I strive to become the best person that I can be. That means, making something of my life, and knowing right from wrong. Not just knowing the right way to behave, but going out there and doing the right things in life.

Life is short. That is why I will give the best that I have for You Oshone,, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife. All my energy; good energy goes straight towards You.

I Miss You so Much

I Love You More

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment