Tuesday 29 November 2016

9:41 am - Tuesday, November 29th/2016

Good morning Oshone
Good morning Amari
Good morning Kwaku
Good morning Na'Zyia
Good morning Ife

I Love You

I am thinking about You. I picture You sitting in class, while being taught lessons by Your teachers. I hope that You enjoy the process of excelling in Your studies. How I wish so badly I could guide and assist You throughout Your learning. There are so many concepts that helped me through school that I would share with You. For example, the PRTR method. It is an excellent way of reading Your text books. It is an abbreviation for Pre-read, Read, Think Critically, Re-Read. It enables You to truly understand the contents within Your text books. It allowed me to gain a thorough and concrete knowledge base for each subject I pursued.

I Miss You Oshone
I Miss You Amari
I Miss You Kwaku
I Miss You Na'Zyia
I Miss You Ife

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

You are my Heart. My Soul.

My strength to carry on..

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment