Friday 4 November 2016

12:02 pm - Friday, November 4th/2016

Good afternoon Oshone
Good afternoon Amari
Good afternoon Kwaku
Good afternoon Na'Zyia
Good afternoon Ife

I hope that Your day is going extremely well.  I apologize for being pre-occupied yesterday with work, and thus, being unable to wish You a good morning, and a good afternoon.  You were heavily on my mind, and in my heart and I have amazing documentation of this.  Please, if ever my messages reach You, I am asking that You please remember the day Thursday, November 3rd/2016 when I did not wish You a good morning and a good afternoon.  It will become very clear to You as to why I was unable to do so.  You will also understand and trust in that You are literally always on my mind.  It is a good opportunity to mention, in addition that there is a reason why I did not begin writing these letters until approximately two years ago, which would be two years of not being able to see You.  It does not and did not mean that You are always on my mind, and more specifically, that I have not always been Loving and thinking about You.  I have always thought about You, and have always been Missing You since the day we were last allowed to see eachother.  Trust me; I have always wanted You to be near me, and in my life.  I'm sorry; yesterday was an emotional day for me and although I am always sad in terms of not being in Your lives, yesterday was especially sad for me. 

I pray that You are enjoying Your lunch on Your lunch break as You stay heavy on my mind, and in my heart.  I pray that You feel this good energy from me, as I remain positive for You, continuously.

I Love You

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

I Miss You

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment