Thursday 10 November 2016

7:04 am - Thursday, November 10th/2016

Good morning Oshone
Good morning Amari
Good morning Kwaku
Good morning Na'Zyia
Good morning Ife

This morning, You are envisioned by me. I picture You getting ready for school. I picture You arising from Your beds. I picture You eating breakfast. I picture You speaking with one another. I picture You in Your thoughts, as You remain silent. It's not that I "picture You". It is that, I seriously Love You.

I wish it could be revealed to all keeping us apart that, I will only do good. I will only give good. I have been extraordinary humbled. No matter what, I will only give Love. Love even if my dreams do not come true. I've learned that if it is really Love, than it is sufficient unto Love. I make mention of "Corinthians".

Have a beautiful day at school, brilliant Children. Aspire to reach Your maximum potential.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment