Tuesday 1 November 2016

8:12 am - Tuesday, November 1st/2016

Good Morning Ife
Good Morning Kwaku
Good Morning Na'Zyia
Good Morning Amari
Good Morning Oshone

I Wish I were with You!!!

I Love You.

Please have a great day at school today.  Your attitude will determine, in large part, Your outlook on every experience You encounter.  It will also shape Your inner peace of mind.  Always try Your best to look on the bright side.  Be optimistic.  Be Positive Wonderful Children!

I was also thinking; did You know that the Sun that appears Yellow in the sky is actually a Star!  It is 93 million miles away from our home planet, The Earth, yet it still appears larger than the moon or very similar in size.  While the Moon is much nearer to the Earth, it tells You how massive our Sun truly is, if You think about it.  I would love to go into detail about Nature with You, and all the magnificence Nature offers, in person..

I Just Love You Oshone
I Just Love You Amari
I Just Love You Kwaku
I Just Love You Na'Zyia
I Just Love You Ife

My heart is weak, because my Love for You grows Stronger Each Passing Day.

I Love You

I Miss You

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment