Tuesday 1 November 2016

12:17 pm - Tuesday, November 1st/2016

Good afternoon Oshone
Good afternoon Amari
Good afternoon Kwaku
Good afternoon Na'Zyia
Good afternoon Ife

I pray that You are having a beautiful day at school, and that You are enjoying this moment to the utmost.  I always and forever more, wish the best for You.  The highest Joy in Your lives, is what I aspire to hope, and trust that You have. 

If my Love is not pure, than I ask the Most High to show me a new perspective. 
If my Love is tainted and is not completely positive, that I ask the Most High to grant me new vision.
If my Love is selfish, than I ask the Most High to completely guide me towards the diminishing of my ego.
If my Love is not genuine and is anything that is not full and total Love, than I ask the Most High to change my thoughts.  May You please change my feelings.  Please, may You change my actions.

All I want is Peace. 

All I want is Happiness.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment