Sunday 20 November 2016

1:29 pm - Sunday, November 20th/2016

Good afternoon Oshone
Good afternoon Amari
Good afternoon Kwaku
Good afternoon Na'Zyia
Good afternoon Ife

I am sending You the Love Energy within my being. I so Love You and only want the best for You.

An hour ago, I got a call from Blu's Mom telling me she needs me. That her Father suffered a mild heart attack. Immediately, I raced over to her house and drove her to the hospital to be with her father.

Mark this day, Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife because this is the man I am striving to be, consistently. I strive to be consistent. And good. Do You innerstand? I want to be good, in all ways of life. I only want to be good.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

I Miss You so Much.

So Much.

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment