Wednesday 2 November 2016

11:52 pm - Wednesday, November 2nd/2016

Hello Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife. I have settled into home after a long day at work. All I can think about is YOU!

I am so sorry, that You have been without me and I without You. I am forever sorry. Deeply. This is my fault. Honestly. All I do is think of You, as You were young Children, and the time we had. If only I knew how to be a real man, way back then. I correct my flaws and strive to be a better human being and man, every day of my life. I do not look at anything I have done well in my life, but always pay attention to my previous and present negative character traits. I have changed, but I still have a long way to go. I am not perfect, but I am making a great attempt to be a good man.

I want to say I am sorry, again.

I also want to say, I Miss You with everything inside of me. I cannot put into words how much I Miss You, because I really, really Miss You.

I Love You more than I Love myself. By Far!

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife


..and I really do Love You

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment