Saturday 5 November 2016

12:28 pm - Saturday, November 5th/2016

Good afternoon Oshone
Good afternoon Amari
Good afternoon Kwaku
Good afternoon Na'Zyia
Good afternoon Ife

Oshone!  When You were born, I almost fell to my knees.  This happened for two reasons.  For the first;

I Love Your Momma, and wanted nothing more than to have a Child with her.  There could only be one human being on Earth that I would choose to have a Child with, and then, a family with.  This fact alone made my emotions explode on December 12/2002.  I could not believe that my dream was true.  You were born, and I shared this with the lady I Love.  Weak, was I.  Strong was I. 

Second; I would tell Your Momma leading up to December 12th/2002 that You were going to be a boy.  I was so sure that You would be born a boy.  So when Your strong Momma gave birth to You, I was so shocked.  I recall the nurse and the doctor commenting on my facial expression.  You were born a beautiful Oshone Osai and it took me a second to realize that You were not a boy, but indeed the most Beautiful Osai.  One of the greatest days of my life.

I Miss You So Much.  You will never.. Never know how much I Miss You.  I have to find a way in this world to prove my worth.  To prove Your worth!  You are all that matters to me.  I have to find a way.

I Love You

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment