Friday 16 December 2016

10:00 pm - Friday, December 16th/2016

Good night Oshone
Good night Amari
Good night Kwaku
Good night Na'Zyia
Good night Ife

The way that You think, will effect the way You feel.
The way that You feel, will determine the way that You act. My words to You, on this night are to influence Your lives in a positive way. That You must always, no matter the situation, see the glass half full. See the beauty in others, and believe in the hope for tomorrow. If we don't have hope and faith, we have nothing. No matter the season, believe in a brighter day.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

I Miss You forever and ever until I cannot live, any longer.

I Just Love You and Your Momma

Love

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment