Sunday 4 December 2016

6:41 am - Sunday, December 4th/2016

Good morning Oshone
Good morning Amari
Good morning Kwaku
Good morning Na'Zyia
Good morning Ife

I pray that You have rested so well, for the night. Rested like angels. Rested like butterflies.

I say these words.. I feel this Love for You because I care about how You are, so much.

I Love You so much.

I pray that You have a wonderful Sunday, and that You smile and feel Loved. That You feel Joyous and confident.

Recall my concept; In every situation that You may find Yourselves in, it is imparitive that You find the positive. It is there.

The positive!

Good over evil. Good will always overcome evil.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment