Wednesday 21 December 2016

7:57 am - Wednesday, December/2016

Good morning Oshone
Good morning Amari
Good morning Kwaku
Good morning Na'Zyia
Good morning Ife

I Love You

Today is a Special day. A more serious moment in time. I am aware of this. I want You to know this, before hand. I raise my head to the Skye, in recognition of the good energy that showers not only Us, but the Earth itself. We must always look towards the Heavens for the positive rays of light that shine it's light over all life. Realize that know matter what You may experience, there are those who are going through far more adverse conditions. Yet, they wake up and find the strength to smile.

We must smile.

Oshone
Amari
Kwaku
Na'Zyia
Ife

Your smile is beautiful. So please; please, I ask of You.
To smile.

Continuously

I Love You

I Miss You

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment