Friday 30 December 2016

8:29 am - Friday, December 30th/2016

This hurts!!!

Good morning Oshone
Good morning Amari
Good morning Kwaku
Good morning Na'Zyia
Good morning Ife

This hurts because all that I want is to be with You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.  I am trying so hard to prove myself as a man who is a good father.  This, I strive to demonstrate; day in, day out.  I dream of a day where we can all be together again.  The laughter, the joy, the life lessons and the connection between father and children is my ambition. This is what keeps me holding on, strong.  With all the strength that I have, I put forth positive energy motivated by our reunion.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

I Miss You

...and I really do

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment