Wednesday 7 December 2016

10:11 pm - Wednesday, December 7th/2016

Good night Oshone
Good night Amari
Good night Kwaku
Good night Na'Zyia
Good night Ife

I Love You

If ever You read these words from me, please know that there is so much more I wish to say.  So much more I wish to pour from my heart and soul.  The 'typo's are based on the limitations of time, and while I am at work, I often write You.  I am constrained by time, and so I write in haste.

However, I swear that I am true to You.  That all I think about is You.  That all I want is You.  I have made several songs, and released one in particular in video form.  It is entitled "Corinthians" by Kumo Kenyatta.  That is my 'nick name'.  I made this song out of Love. 

I have changed.  I know that I have changed because it is not being recognized by my family, who'm I Love more than anyone, or anything.

Everything I do; I do it for You.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

I Miss You so much.

Love,

Daddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuV9998lwkk

No comments:

Post a Comment