Thursday 1 December 2016

12:19 pm - Thursday, December 1st/2016

Good afternoon Oshone
Good afternoon Amari
Good afternoon Kwaku
Good afternoon Na'Zyia
Good afternoon Ife

I hope that You are enjoying Your day at school.  You are most likely now on lunch break, and I am picturing You enjoying Your food, nourishing Yourself, and playing and speaking with Your friends.  I only project and express the Positive side.  When I say positive, I mean that I am optimistic that You are being protected and treated with respect.  That You are confident, are good Children, and show leadership.  That You are leaders, which means that You do not follow.  You lead Your lives, and influence the lives of others in a good way.

I know this to be true, because You are great Children.

You are my Heart.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

I Miss You

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment