Thursday 21 April 2016

Corinthians by Kwame James

I am a man forever shamed.  I am a human that embodies remorse.
I am sorry from the depths of my core. 
I am living a life of sorrow..
yet I strive to be a better man, every day.

"When the shadows form, Could curse the day I was born.
How could my Love transform, do wrong, hurt Mrs      .
Look deep within, and all I feel is shame.
I self blame ******* and then the ignorance I became.
So I poor tears on this page and empty out this flask of pain.
Love has never felt this way, but it will never be the same.
So I'm punished for absolute days, for all of my deeds.
I plead with the most high, but God will never forgive me.
See hate was your reward for your Love      .
But Love is patient, is kind, and is void of envy.
It doesn't boast, is never proud, and does not dishonor      .
I have failed You time again, so of Thee, I am unworthy.
Of the ways I have hurt You, I'm thankful You're now free.
Shine Love over our children, beautiful, and now breath.
That the truth shines bright, not by speaking but by proof.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

Chorus

Bask in the joy of life, partake not in the drink of wine.
All concepts of the Cosmos not by chance but by design.
See time makes one wise, seek advice from wisdom speaking.
Love is not easily angered, nor itself is self seeking.
She taught these philosophies, Her care, forever inside me.
Her energy and enthusiasm grew this plant form from seed.
Her ora, Purple, sensitive.  Sympathetic, and considerate.
I've lost True Love, my fall accelerated, and is infinite.
Shattered to the core, internally.  Never Felt This Way our song.
But Love in the right manor, Keep no Record of Her wrongs.
For others, You're a person.  See me, You're Gods Form.
I see ALL, I was once blind, for four years, now I'm reborn.
To trust and to hold, I wish to, promote respect.
I promise, perseverance, and show Your Worth, provide protect.
How does a man display his all, within his own body.
Make a Lady know and feel that She is, his everything.

Chorus

Love in moments, while We danced to Noise of Art.
This pen bleeds out, from the sincerest of all hearts.
No words on Earth replace, erase, all that I've scarred.
I sacrifice my life for You, of bad ways I part.
Brightened days, I breathe, the best, ****** smile.
Love never fails, I dream, I've dreamt, and then I'll try.
Prophecies in the light of righteousness will never cease.
An undying Love believes, and forwardly strives out for peace.
The mention of the Holy Mount Zion, I grant to Thee.
But gradually, I realize we were not meant to be.
I'm Crying For You, I Cry Out, What You've Been Through.
I'm Kwame James, I Love You, I Love You, I LOVE YOU.
A Chapter a day, in the Bible of which I've read.
*****, I await You on my dying bed."

No comments:

Post a Comment