Wednesday 13 April 2016

Oshone Amari Kwaku Na'Zyia Ife - a small thought

Hello Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia and Ife,

I wanted to share something with you. 

I think about you ALL, literally every second of every day.  Yes it brings me pain, because there is much I have done to re-unite with you, but I have failed in all my efforts.  However, I wanted you to know that if there were an email server connected to my brain, or if my mind was plugged into the internet, YOU would see that what I am expressing is true.  That I would flood page after page of all social media sites, and every viable outlet that I am allowed to use to show YOU that I am nothing without YOU.  That my life means absolutely nothing without YOU.  That I am so sorry..

More than all this,

I LOVE YOU

P.S. I speak so highly of your mother to all.  People are not permitted to say one negative thing about her in my presence.  Why?  I am defending my Love.  I deserve to be punished.  This is my punishment.

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment