Saturday 30 April 2016

Oshone Amari Kwaku Na'Zyia and Ife

Good morning,

Another day, and I can do nothing but Love and Miss You from far.  I miss you so..
I Love You Oshone.
I Love You Amari.
I Love You Kwaku.
I Love You Na'Zyia.
I Love You Ife.

I Just miss you like I have never missed any life form on this Earth.  I miss you..

I wanted you to know that when I moved out of your home, I moved in with two people.  One fell in love with me.  I have told her that I Love Your Mother, and am in Love with Your Mother.  I have told her that I know that I will never be given a chance to show the man that I am, and have become to Your Mother, but that this is all my fault.  That I have made too many mistakes with her to be given another chance.  I want you to know that I am honest with everyone in life.  That I do know how to speak with people well, but there is never any dishonesty.  I do not tell people what I know they want to hear, but that everything I say and do comes from the bottom of my heart.  This has been one of the greatest changes in my life.  That I have not had a beer or anything alcohol related for going on one full year (exactly 210 days).  I need to say this again, because it has also been a great change in my life.  I have not had a drink of alcohol for two hundred and ten days.  Not because I was told to, but because I want to be the greatest man, and father that walked this Earth.  I am on a path towards cleanliness and righteousness.  There is not one negative cell in my body.  I breath positivity.  I bring improvement to the lives of others. 

I do work extremely hard.  I have several accounts, and am growing financially.  There is an account set up for You, Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia and Ife.  Currently, I have paid $7000.00 in child support, but I am increasing the monthly payments as of May, 2016.  I will not speak of the court costs, and lawyer fee's but please know that I have paid them all with no one's help.  In fact, I pay for everything myself.  The reason I bring up the money is because if we never get to speak, I want you to know this of me.  That I take care of my responsibilities.  That I am a father that has a four bedroom house, with another room in the basement, my own car (it would amaze you to see what I'm driving and yes, it is big enough for us all to fit in), and so much more.  I have never been so well established in my life, and with hard work and honesty, it is growing.

I wish to again express my sorrow for all my wrongs.  For not being a good husband.  For not being a father that should take care of his family the right way.  For my failures in the past.  Please know that I am trying every second of every day to make up for my mistakes.  How you do your best is expressed through actions, and not words.  Let these words be a reflection of my actions.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

I MISS YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment