Tuesday 26 April 2016

Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia and Ife - April, 26th/2016 2:57am

Oshone
Amari
Kwaku
Na'Zyia
Ife

I appeared, in this room.  They (these people) said you were all in there.  I opened the door, and held You, Kwaku, in my arms.  We stared in eachothers eyes, face to face.  I couldn't stop holding you.  I couldn't let you go.  I Love You so much.  I miss You so..  I couldn't speak, but you saw the Love and pain in my eyes.

I picked you up, Ife and held you.  I Love You Forever.  I kneeled down, and Oshone, you began to speak.  You let go of your anger, and spoke to me.  Amari, You joined in, by turning towards me and looking at me deeply.  Na'Zyia, you to turned and looked at me.  We all spent our time speaking, and learning of one another.  There was only Love present.  There was so much catching up.  The interest in our lives was the focus.  This moment was tremendous.  The moment was real...

I awoke from my dream.  This dream takes place every night. 

Instead of crying myself to sleep, I turned on the computer and expressed what had just taken place. 

With tears rolling down my cheeks, I am here.  I am displaying a sorrow I have never known. 

What I am saying is..

sorry

I Miss You

No comments:

Post a Comment