Sunday 5 June 2016

A Pure Life - Alcohol Free.. I Love You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Hello Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.

There was a time where I consumed beer regularly.  I used to drink a lot of Heineken beer.  I am now, based on the inspiration to be a better man, and a good Father free of all alcohol.  I have now, under no assistance from anything outside of my self and inner strength (and Your beautiful influence) over 240 days of drinking only juice and water.  I thank You for all that You offer to improve my life. 

It is possible to take any negative experience and or situation, and translate it into a positive.  Never forget.  Always remember.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

Love Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment