Thursday 23 June 2016

Oshone 'Mari Kijana Zyia-Babe Ka Ka

Hi Oshone
Hi Amari
Hi Kwaku
Hi Na'Zyia
Hi Ife

I have just come home from work, and of course, have nothing but YOU on my mind.  While at work, I spoke about You to Auntie Naye (I did not know she was moving into Your building with her fiancé).  I spoke of my everlasting Love for You.  I am sorry.  I am always sorry for not being the best father for You.  I am doing all that I know how to be a great father for only You.  I Miss You so much.

I wanted You to know that I may be cutting my hair, as my company is again considering a major promotion for Your father.  This would mean, I take on a management position.  The lesson to be learned is that when You are consistent, and work extremely hard, it is impossible for Your efforts to be subdued.  People notice when You give Your all to whatever endeavor You may partake.  For me, it is to make as much money as possible, so that Your lives will be far superior to mine.  That is all that matters to me.  I wish that I had seen this sooner.  I am sorry.

Ife; Your special day is 24 hours and 30 minutes away.  I am excited for You, and sad that I will not be able to give You Your gifts.  As I have said; I will post what I am going to do, knowing that You have no idea how much I Love You.  How much I miss You.

I am sorry...
This hurts so much..

I will continue to Love You from afar.

I Love You

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment