Wednesday 22 June 2016

Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I Love You - Oshone Amari Kwaku Na'Zyia Ife

I just arrived home from work, and of course.. all that I can do is think of You.

While at work, I was picturing You smiling, and laughing together with me.  We would sing, and dance and have much fun together.  Then I would do this dance, after another song.  You would all laugh so hard.  Oshone, You would try to copy it, and then I began laughing so hard.  Anyway, I just wanted to say from the bottom of my heart that I Love You.

"I saw my baby.  Crying hard as babe could cry.  What could I do.  My baby's love had gone.  And left my baby blue.  Nobody knew.  What kind of magic spell to use.."

"Forward and Fiyaka, Manakcle and then Gosaka!!"

I miss You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I Miss You so much

No comments:

Post a Comment