Sunday 19 June 2016

Kwaku

Hi Kwaku,

I Miss YOU!  I apologize for not being the greatest Father in the world for You.  But please know, that all that I do is for You.  I Miss You so much...

The two photo's below are a one of You and I in 2012.  The first one; this was just before I was no longer allowed to see you again.  It hurts so bad.  I have a bedroom for You with a beautiful bed, and comforter that I know would keep you so beautiful at night.  This picture I actually took is of the framed photo on Your bed today.  On Your bed are letters you wrote for me, more pictures, and all the things that You made for me while we were together.  My Love for You runs so strong, that I hold on to everything You ever gave me.  I'm doing my best to keep strong for You.

The second is a K you made for me in class, and as a gift for Fathers day, You ran up to me after school and presented me with..  it hurts, Kwaku.

No comments:

Post a Comment