Friday 10 June 2016

Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I am wishing you a good morning, afternoon, evening, and night; my Children.

I Miss You with all my heart.  I Love You with all that I am.  I am so sorry for being absent.  Please know that this is not what I want, nor have I ever wanted.  I have always wanted to be with You, Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia and Ife.  I am sorry.  Everyday of my life, I shake my head and walk in sadness, because I am sorry.  This is all my fault.

I wanted You to know that Your bedrooms have come along so nicely, and the house I have for You looks wonderful.  I have photo's and videos online.  I will show You if ever we are reunited.  I have sent thousands of dollars to a Lawyer, who I have contacted via email to confirm her receipt of the money I have sent for You.  I will continue sending money every month, and now twice a month for You.

I have just arrived into Your home, from work and wanted You to know that I work hard for You.  All that I do is for You.  In Your bedrooms, I have special gifts for all of You to show You how much I Love You.  How much I have missed You.  All I am is a positive man, and a man who is striving to be a better human being every day of my life.  I just want to be a good person.  I have really looked into myself in order to bring about Love in abundance from every fiber of my being.  My words, some might say, are poetic, but it is my actions that I am most proud of.  I have become one with my words (a dream come true), yet I still strive to maintain a righteous course, in bringing out the best of me, and therefore, being a great father for You.  All I am, I repeat, is for You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.

I just wanted You to know that I LOVE YOU!!!

Your Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment