Tuesday 7 June 2016

My Nightmare

Good morning Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, and Ife.

I have to go to work in 3 hours and 14 minutes, as it is 3:46 am.  I start my work day at 7:00 am.  I have arisen from another nightmare, where my stomach hurts so bad.  It is a dream I have had, continuously, of You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, and Ife being together with me.  We were all in it seemed, a classroom.  You were showing me drawings, and projects you have completed in school.  I was in awe as Your growth and intelligence was on display before me.  We were all sharing the excellence of all Your Brilliances.  Your Mother was there to.  She asked if I had much to do for the rest of the afternoon.  I told her that I would cancel work for the day, to spend it with Our family.

This hurts so bad

I do not want to go on.

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment