Sunday 26 June 2016

Babies I Apologize

Goodnight, Oshone
Goodnight, Amari
Goodnight, Kwaku
Goodnight, Na'Zyia
Goodnight, Ife

I hope that You are all warm, comfortable, and enthusiastic for a new day.  I hope that You are all experiencing the sweetest of dreams.  This, I mean.

I have finished recording "Babies, I Apologize".  It is a beautiful song for You.  I actually 'sung' the entire track.  I layed four minutes of vocals tonight.  I will work on another for You this coming week.  Daddy works very hard, and despite the fact that this week i'm walking into a tougher than usual schedule, I am undaunted by the limitations of the amount of time in the day.  I will get this done.  I will get in from work, shower, and head to the basement to record more songs for You.

I Love You and..

"Oshone, I apologize.  Oyo, I Need You!
Ife, I apologize.  Ja-Si, I Need You!
Zyia, I apologize.  Zyia Babe, I Need You!
Mosi, I apologize.  Mari, I Need You!
'Jana, I apologize.  Kwaku, I Need You!"

Daddy Loves You!

No comments:

Post a Comment