Friday 20 May 2016

For Kwaku

I Love You, Kwaku

This pain is unbearable.  I will go on, being nice, kind, considerate and above all, holding Yourself, Ife, Amari, Na'Zyia, and Oshone within my heart.  It is impossible for me to live without thoughts, feelings, and a broken heart every day, based on You not being near me.  I Love You so much.  I Miss You with all that I am.  I have so much to be thankful for.  The fact that You are wonderful children, and You.. You, whom I Love with all my heart, make me smile when I reminisce on the good times we shared.  We used to play soccer in the summer time, and throw frisby discs and play water sports all the time, in the summer.  We would throw footballs (nerf), and play with toy airplanes with joy. 

I would encourage You to challenge yourself by instead of taking the elevator, run down the stairs for school.  Then we would run up the stairs.  If you are still doing this, then one of my dreams for You will be directly en-route.  That You will be a superior athlete.  I wish I were able to see You, so that I could show You more athletic and exercise drills.  No one taught me the game of football, basketball, and the sprints and jumps in track and field until I was in my teenage years.  It hurts that I am unable to show You the things I truly want to.  Not to mention, all the areas of science and math and history I feel that You would enjoy.  Writing essays, and how to put together a proper thesis report are things I know well, and it hurts I cannot share what I know with You.

I Love You, and I pray You never question this.  I Live my life for You.

I Love You

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment