Thursday 26 May 2016

Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, and Ife

I have been home now for a bit now, after a long day at work.  I have been doing nothing but thinking about You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, and Ife.  Due to the fact that I am striving to be a better man, I feel very down on myself because I wish I were a better Father for You.  I do everything in my life to make Your lives better.  In addition to paying monthly child support, I set aside extra money for You as a trust fund.  This is the man and Father I am.

Your beds and all the things I have bought for You sit in Your home (the home I am in) collecting dust.  This hurts.

Always see the good in life.  Know that I pray every day, and every night that You are all warm, comfortable, happy, and most of all, holding Love within Your hearts.

Love..

I Love You

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment