Sunday 15 May 2016

Kwaku

I miss You so much Kwaku.

Yesterday, I stayed up late after work and watched videos of things we used to do.  One thing was play Punch Out Wii.  Tears filled my eyes while I watched Lil Mac fight his way through his competition.  But when I watched him fight Super Macho Man, I broke down.  We used to have so much fun together.  The sorrow I feel, I do not wish upon anyone.  It hurts, Kwaku, so bad.  The fact that for all the time I have been separated from You, all I wanted was to be there with You.  This is the worse kind of pain I have ever known.  Yet, I blame myself.  I apologize to You for me not being there in Your life. 

I am sorry.

I want to show You about music, and all the different kinds.  I want to teach You about Music Production, playing the piano, and synthesizer and how to create original compositions.  You displayed a love for Music that I share.  You would rock back and forth on the sofa to "Let's Make Muzik" while I played You the music we were making.  You would say "ONEoak" in the most beautiful way. 

This is too much for me to take.  It hurts so bad, Kwaku.  All I want is to be with You.

I am sorry.

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment