Tuesday 10 May 2016

Sorry

There is only one human being on Earth I could Love. Only one I will ever Love. I pray every day. Every night. She is the mother of my children, and the lady I hurt most. I wish to make right, for all my wrongs. To prove I am different and I have changed. That I have made mistakes, and will take every precaution to be twice the boy I once was. To be a true man for you. I think of you every second of every day. I cry for you, as I have mistreated you in so many ways. For You, I would do anything. I will absolutely worship the ground you walk on. These are not only words. My actions will come through if you grant me the chance.

When we separated, I owned nothing. I now own a BMW SUV. I have a 4 bedroom house, with an extra room in the basement. I have furniture throughout our home, and I do this for You. I have a career, which will allow me to provide in the way I knew I should from the beginning. I am sorry I did not treat you the right way. But know that there is a place in a human, that when tapped, completely awakens them. I will sacrifice everything for You and Our Family.

I Love You and I Miss You so...

Deeper still.

I am Forever Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment