Wednesday 18 May 2016

Na'Zyia- For You

Good morning beautiful Na'Zyia,

I Love You.  I was thinking about us walking to school together.  When I would walk You, we used to sing this song that I made up.  It went "Oh, we're walking through the snow.  And everyone wants to go home" except I would drag out the "Snow" and "Home" parts.  Then You, Oshone, Amari and Kwaku would laugh so hard, and so long that it began making me laugh.  Ife was not in school yet, but if You were there Ife, You would have loved it, i'm sure.  Of course, I would sing "Except Na'Zyia that is" at the end of the song.  Or, "Except Oshone that is" and You would all just love it so.

I keep thinking of reuniting with You, that it is very painful to go another day knowing you are not here or I am not there today, yesterday, and...

I will keep praying.
I will keep doing right.
I will live only with Love in my heart.
I will continue to invest in your todays, tomorrows until the day we see eachother again.

I Love You

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment