Sunday 15 May 2016

Ife Lia'Jasiri

Ife, I Miss You from the bottom of my heart.
Ife, I Love You from the depths of my soul.

I am sorry.  Sorry for being removed from Your life.  A Father should find a way to be with his children (YOU).  It has not been accomplished by me, which means I am not doing everything I can to be there for and with You.  As much as I want to be there, I have been unconvincing to family court and for this; I am sorry.

Do not mistake this for how much I Love You.  I mean what I say because it comes from within.  And I say these words out loud.  I Love You! 

We used to play this game called "give it back", where I would try to play a magic trick on you, and hide a toy behind my ear.  You were and I am sure, so smart because every single time I tried, You would immediately say "Give it Back!".  I did not stand a chance!  Every time, you knew the toy did not magically disappear.  You knew!  If I tried to press my ear against the sofa, to keep it in place, You would jump on me and again, immediately go straight to my ear, and take it back!

You are awesome.

I Miss You.

Deeper still..

I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment