Sunday 15 May 2016

Na'Zyia

Na'Zyia, I am forever sorry.

I am not there in Your life, as a father figure and it kills me inside.  If You could only know how much I care, how much I Love You, and how I'd give anything to be there for You...
If only You knew.

I am sorry.  I say this time and time again, because this is me.  This is how I truly feel.  The fact that there is such a beautiful Na'Zyia who does not have her father in her life, kills me.  I am forever sorry for this.  Please know that I am trying as hard as I can.  Trying to prove to the courts that they should allow a father who loves his children (YOU) so much that I would do anything to convince them to let me in your life.  So far, they have not allowed me.  I am sorry for this, as well.

You would run up to me, and give me the biggest kiss right before bedtime, and before I said a bedtime story to You.  I would tell you about "The Snapper Fish".

"You see this fish.  It's a snapper.  Fisher man use trap to catch him.  Some time rough rough weather come, and take away the trap with the fish in it.  And this fish, will live in this trap.  And the trap, will catch other fish.  And feed him.  Until him GROW BIG.  And the trap get weak.  And then, him just break out.  Well it's just so, you must know". 

You would ask me to tell you the story again, right after I finished.  I would say, until such time.  Tomorrow is a brighter day.

I Love You Na'Zyia Skye
And I MISS YOU so much...

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment