Friday 19 August 2016

Good Afternoon Oshone, Amari, If, Na'Zyia, KWAKU

Good Aternoon, (and Good Night for when it is bedtime)

It saddens me, to write the above within the comma's.  It reminds me of the fact that I would tell You bedtime stories, and always tuck You into bed at night.  Look towards the good, in every situation.  Know that Your attitude will determine 99 percent of Your outlook on life's events, and that Your interpretation will influence how You flow through the currents of life itself. 

Amari, I have been meaning to say that I recall Your affinity for "Thomas and his Friends", the television show when You were much younger.  I recently watched an episode.  Then I watched You enjoy Your Nintendo Wii games (Galaxy) as You grew older.  I wonder what interests You have today.  All I know is I would support those interests to the best of my ability.  I have many pictures of You enjoying Your gifts.

I Love You Amari
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Ife
I Love You Oshone

I Miss You so much.

I hope You are having a wonderful day, and because I will not be getting in until really early in the morning (work)

, I am wishing You sweet dreams and a beautiful day and night.

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment