Saturday 6 August 2016

Good Morning Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Good Morning Beautiful Children,

I pray that You rested well, and are enjoying Your morning.  I pray that You ate a good breakfast, and are enjoying the beginning of Your morning. 

I dreamt of You last night Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.  We were playing soccer in the field by the school.  This is something I always wanted to do with You when I was there, in Your lives.  To fly a kite, and play soccer.  Those were days I would hold onto, if I were given such a gift.

This dream jumped all over the place.  It created a good feeling, because the vibe was only positive.  I arose feeling calm. 

I again, wish for You to have a great day.  I only want the best for You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.

I Love You

I Miss You

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment