Thursday 4 August 2016

Good Night Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

Your Uncle, Shawn Rose' mother is named Janet Rose.  Her and I have become closer than I could have possibly imagined.  She is my second mother.  I have confessed in detail all the wrongs I have done.  I thought she would look at me differently, but show showed, instead, compassion.  I expressed nothing that would provoke my behavior.  I speak only positive of the 'one'.  That I am the 'wrong one'. 

Tonight, she called me and said she rushed her father to the Emergency room at Centenary Hospital.  It has been a very difficult day.  However, I have prayed that he is feeling peace.  That peace is central to his being.  He is 91 years old. 

I prayed that You, Oshone.  That You, Amari.  That You Kwaku.  That You Na'Zyia.  That You Ife are resting well this night, and that You have Love surrounding You.  That You are protected and cherished.  That You know Love.

I Love You so much.

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment