Wednesday 31 August 2016

Love is not a word..

Good Night Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

To The ONE I Love.. and this is unselfish.  To The ONE I Love, who Has Lost Love for me - understandably.. why do not words do it.  What I am trying to say, is that I accept.. that I am grounded.  That I get it...

Buy me a Rose, A Storming Kiss.  A Midnight Stroll.  Sweet Summers Bliss.  It's The Little Things That You Do.  That Matter The Most.  Words Spoken From The Heart.  A Champagne Toast.   


In my world, I am a Father.  I am a Dad.  My responsibility is towards the Five Children that Live.  You Live, Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.  I am different.  I am not the ordinary.  Until I earn 5 million dollars every year, I will figure this game of life out.  I will not give up, and I will strive. 

I am different..

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment