Thursday 1 September 2016

New School Year- Good Night Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Good Night Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

As the 2016/2017 school year approaches next week, please know that I am here for You.  Not being in Your lives is something I am trying very hard to change, so that I can bring You joy.  Bring You comfort.  Bring You peace of mind, and happiness.  However, I am here with school supplies, clothes, and wisdom to pass on towards You.  This will never change, until the day I die.  I am not the ordinary dad.  I Live For You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.  I am rooted in positive energy, and most of all..

I am coming with Love.. and only Love.

I Love You.. Please rest well and feel my prayers of good energy.  My bedtime stories, and my hugs and kisses.

I Miss You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Good Night

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment