Friday 30 September 2016

Happy Friday Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Good Morning Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I Love You!  This is the last day of school for the week, and I know You must be looking forward to the weekend.  I want to say, have a beautiful day at school and I absolutely wish I were with You to prepare Your breakfast in the morning.  To make Your lunches, and to drive You to school, and pick You up from school.  In my heart, this is the way it should be. 

I said a profound prayer for You last night before I fell asleep.  It had to do with the Universe doing what is best for You, not me.  It dealt with Your Joy, and Happiness and prioritizing Your best interests, and no one else's.  It was very deep, and I am happy that this streamed from me, unselfishly.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku (Six more days!!!!)
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

I Miss You so much.

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment