Saturday 17 September 2016

Good afternoon Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I Miss You.  I hope that You are enjoying Your Saturday.  I can do nothing but think of You.  All that I do, is think of You.  Everything I do, I do it for You.

I am on my way to Shawn's (Blu's) mothers house to help her clean.  While I am there, we will be speaking highly of You, and in Positive terms only, of course.  She will hear of my Love for You, and all the things I am doing with my life for You.

I am so sorry that I am not there, in Your lives with You. 
I will forever try.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

KWAKU!!!  18 More Days Until YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!  I Am so Excited for YOU!!  I MISS YOU!  AND I LOVE YOU KWAKU KIJANA!

I Love You

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment