Friday 16 September 2016

Good Afternoon Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I am Trying To Be There For YOU Oshone
I am Trying To Be There For YOU Amari
I am Trying To Be There For YOU Kwaku
I am Trying To Be There For YOU Na'Zyia
I am Trying To Be There For YOU Ife

I Love You so much and You are all that is on my mind.

Everything I do, I do it for You and the reason is, I Live For My Children.  I am figuring out life, so that You will not need for anything in this world.  This is all that matters to me.  That You have everything You need and want.  I am using my mental strength in every way, to give You all that You need.  This is serious to me, because the only thing I know is that, You should have all that You deserve.  No one has ever given me this.  Yet, this is what I strive to give You.  These are not words alone.  You will see.

I Love You and I hope You enjoyed Your Friday.  Now go ahead, and enjoy Your weekend.  I will spend every second thinking of You, wishing I was with You.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

I cannot believe this has happened.

Yet I understand, that it is my fault.

I Love You

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment